We have officially made it through half of this two-month-long away rotation, and I think we can both agree that some days move quickly and others drag on longer than the lame opening act for Girl Talk. You and I both know that's incredibly painful.
These days, I don't think there's ever a 10 minute stretch that passes without me missing you terribly, but I think you would be pretty proud of the things I've managed to accomplish while you've been away. I thought you might enjoy a recap of some of those things, so here they are in no particular order:
- I watched The Tudors. The entire series. 40 hours worth. And I cried every time someone was beheaded (which was like every 30 minutes, so I'd say I spent a legit 7 hours total crying over King Henry VIII's shenanigans).
- I've managed to allow three different half-gallons of milk to expire. I guess I thought I was a bigger milk drinker than that, but you must have been picking up my slack.
- I've taken out the trash at least, like... two times.
- I have begun saying the phrase "Momma don't like that" in reference to myself, when I'm not particularly fond of something. I have no clue where I picked this one up, but I'm counting on you to break me of the habit.
- I started two different twitter accounts for work, thus furthering my identity crisis. You've probably noticed, since I see you are now following 2 out of my 3. Welcome to the twitterverse, btdubs.
- I went through our box of notes/letters/knick-knacks for each other and got all misty. Sigh.